Very happy with my transaction with @cfemery
Fast and great communication and shipping, the module comes in an excellent condition.
Recommended seller!

I bought a module from @igrok and everything was fine - good price and top communication - can only recommend!

Perfect trade with @povesteam.
modules in excellent conditions, carefull packaging and smooth communication
thanks!
Léo

@angel1212 Thanks a lot! Fast shipping :)

I have a suggestion to make MG safer for buyers:
Make the user rating/likes dependent solely on the reception of module(s). Or at least bias the voting system to favour positive feedback for good sellers, and neutral for buyers.

A scammer might be a good buyer, never (obviously) a good seller. Thus, if users also rate for good buyer this drowns out the good seller factor.

I was scammed last year (seller has since changed name and I eventually lost track). He had a few good likes when I decided to buy from him. When I started to suspect a scam (already too late) I reached out to the users who had given him the likes. All of those likes were from people who had sold him modules, no buyers.

A buyer pays in advance and can't scam a seller (except for some fantastically elaborate ploy), a seller can always scam a buyer. So it makes sense that ratings should reveal how good a seller and not how good a buyer or buyer/seller together.

Since we do not have a feedback/rating system for sellers and buyers on the marketplace yet you can use this thread to name the people you did good business with.

-- modulargrid

How about adding a rating and review feature?