RE: the choice of Pam's - I think you're right, I do primarily want a solid clock divider - but I do really want something that I can set the BPM and have it stay in solid time. I currently use a cheap Volca beats to send clock signal but it's never that accurate (like 111.698 bpm when it's set to 112- maybe that's just analog though). The clock routing in the MSS is also a little annoying, it would be great to just have something to send 3-4 separate clock outs. Maybe that's just any clock divider though (and also a mult).

What do you use the ModDemix with Maths for? Still extremely unsure what exactly Maths does but it seems very versatile, both of them sound quite technical.

The DFAM thing looks handy but would these other modules provide similar functions? Not so interested in midi.

I initially had a MN pressure points in this rig but ditched it in favor of the drum voice- worth just getting the single MN pressure point though? I was looking at the 4-point one.

I also came across the IDUM that seems taylor-made to my wishes- gate/clock modulating. Ratcheting effects, breakbeats, etc.

New to modular but have several years working with semi-modulars - needing to mix things up.
I have the Moog DFAM/M32/SH & 2 Bastl SP2's - a lot of free-range voices, filters, sequencers, etc. This will be to allow for more complex patterns, rythms, and better drums.
Does any of this make sense? Does anything here look pointless or worth swapping for something else?
I was first going to go with a moog 60hp case but then saw Intellijel had a 62hp/1u case for some extra utils.