Hi Guys
I am a music producer for more then 20 years but worked mainly with Ableton for the past 15 years.
Am a fan of UK Garage, Dub, Ambient and my main influences are artists like Four Tet, Floating Points, Burial etc...
I really wanted to get away from the PC screen and start jamming more.
Thats why I wanted to build my first eurorack that would not be dependent of a computer screen and would be suited for live jamming, with drums, bass, a versitile synth and some rack for vocal sampling. Goal is to create live music on the go in the same music spectrum as the artists I mentioned above. My problem now I have no idea where to start and could use some help for creating this rack. Money shouldnt be an issue, I just dont want it to take too much space in my studio, so I could pack it easily.
Any suggestions very welcome!

There is a simple way to do this: you start by making a selection of modules through the features in the 'My Modular' section.

You choose for example: 1 sequencer, 1 or 2 vcos, 1 drum module, at least 1 vcf, 1 envelope generator, 1 vca, 1 lfo, 1 fx, some utilities like 1 multiple and 1 attenuator, 1 mixer, etc.

Don't be afraid to make a mistake, because it is on this basis that many here will be happy to correct your selection by explaining things to you. Okay?

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).
https://soundcloud.com/petrus-major/tracks