@Broken-Form, what is the problem you're having? Can you describe the patch setup you're using and what's not meeting your intentions?

I can tell you from experience on this end, my own "fat sub quest" took me on a runaround for YEARS. After a lot of buying stuff I thought would help and it didn't, I'm now pretty convinced my studio room is incapable of good bass performance (between 20-100hz); a credible studio acoustics shop confirmed my room issues, and quoted me about $9k of custom treatments to start to handle the problems. I will be making that investment at some point but don't have the $s now. The good news is I have some headphones that give me a pretty satisfying bass experience (Blue Microphones Mix Fi); yes it's not ideal to do all soundwork on headphones, but these phones give me the artistic / visceral relation to bass when I'm looking for that... IMO they are the 2nd best thing to being in a great room with great speakers. I do most of my work on my nice studio monitors, and when doing critical bass work I switch monitoring as I know there are still bass problems in my room setup.

In other words, the "fat sub" issue is maybe coming from your instrument, or maybe it is your speaker/room setup? Getting a good sub from your instrument really should not be problematic. The "fattest" subs are often primarily a sub sine, or sub triangle.

Last, I should point out, the Novation Bass Station is actually brilliant at low end duties. Not Eurorack, but a very worthy (and cheap!) piece of kit.

Anyways, yes let us know what isn't working on your end and hopefully one of us can suggest a good fix.